– “wild about you, love you, want you.”
– best group ever
– food in class
– teaching a great lesson that actually goes well
– getting a CSA box of local veggies every tuesday. like a little present each week.
– orange boxes from the container store
– making a list of things to do in vancouver.
– the inaugural movie club event (the sound of music).
– wilco (i’m really supposed to like them, but i just don’t. i’m sorry. i voluntarily revoke any indie rock street cred right now.)
– beans, all kinds except for baked with bacon and barbecue sauce.
– ditto for most legumes.
– doubt about life decisions
– cleaning the CSA veggies
– feeling like you might be missing out
– summer school/kids who really don’t want to work
– the mather’s hand stamp