five charming things.
[wherein we take inspiration from the ineffable erica and many others and discuss the things that are charming me today, naming them one by one, in a succinct package.]
1. holding my newborn nephew benjamin for one whole hour.
2. checking out library books.
3. being able to pay library fines online in the comfort of my home without enduring any (totally imagined) scorn from a library worker as they view how very long it took me to return that one book.
4. brand new green and purple sharpie pens.
5. my red toms that take me on daily crisp walks.
[image from here]